What is the electoral system for Chamber 1 of the national legislature?
- Plurality (FPTP)
- Alternative Vote
- Block Vote
- Two-Round System
- Parallel (Segmented) (PR Lists
and Majoritarian constituencies)
- Single Non-Transferable Vote
- List Proportional Representation
- Mixed Member Proportional
- Single Transferable Vote
- No information available
- Not applicable
- Multiple values
- Where is voting compulsory?
- What is the voting age in national elections?
- Under what conditions are ballots recounted around the world?
- Who can vote from outside the country?
- What are criteria for allocating free broadcast time to political parties?
- What types of issues can be voted on in a referendum?
- Which countries have an independent electoral management body?
- What is the basis of public funding of political parties?
- On what criteria are electoral district boundaries drawn?
- Where are there national civic education campaigns?