- Tribunal Superior Electoral (Dominican Republic)
- EMB : Tribunal Superior Electoral
- Website : http://www.tse.gob.do/
- Join : 2013
- EMB Information
· Date of formation : 2011
· Number of staff at EMB : 5 electoral judges and their deputies
· Main functions of EMB
- Judge and decide definitively on contentious electoral matters and settle on disputes that arise within or between parties, groups and political movements.
- Within the electoral period, to hear appeals against the decisions taken by the electoral boards, as well as the challenges and challenges of their members.
- Order the holding of new elections when they have been annulled, in accordance with the law.
- Know and decide on the electoral protections according to the constitutional and legal rules and on the rectifications of Civil Status Acts that have a judicial character.