Signing of an MOU between A-WEB and... ~ The Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Incheon Lifelong Education Center on May 3 in Incheon City, the Republic of Korea. Yim Do-Bin, Director General to A-WEB and In Kyung-Sig, President of the Incheon Lifelong Education Center, agreed on the significance of reinforcing public education and to provide various Career Guidance Programs for adolescents through...
The 2016 Seoul International Forum ... ~ On April 4th, 2016 the Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) and the National Election Commission of Korea co-hosted the 2016 Seoul International Forum on Elections in Shilla Hotel, Seoul. 160 participants from 51 countries, including Chung Ui Hwa, Chairperson of the Korean National Assembly, and Mark Lippert, Ambassador of the United States to Korea, were present at the event. The theme of the forum was w...
Election Visitor Program in the Rep... 2016-04-09 ~ 2016-04-14 The Association of World Election Bodies(A-WEB) and the National Election Commission(NEC) co-hosted the ‘Election Visitor Program for the 2016 National Assembly Elections in Korea’ from April 9 to 14. A total 65 electoral experts participated in the program, which includes 7 international organizations and 25 EMBs from abroad. This program started on the 9th of April and acted as a foundation for experts to share...
Capacity Building Program for Middl... 2016-04-07 ~ 2016-04-16 The second Capacity Building Program for Middle-Level Electoral Officials took place from April 7th to 16th of this year. Under the theme of "Developing Strategies for Voting and Counting Management" 20 participants from 10 A-WEB member countries convened in Incheon. Throughout the program the 20th Korean National Assembly Elections were the focal point of all seminars and discussions and participants were given ...
Signing of an MOU between A-WEB and... 2016-04-11 ~ 2016-04-11 The Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the General Elections Commission of the Republic of Indonesia (KPU) on April 11 in its Secretariat in Songdo, the Republic of Korea. Yong-Hi Kim, Secretary General to A-WEB and Husni Kamil Manik, Chairperson of KPU, agreed to cooperate with each other in strengthening the existing relationships between A-WEB and KPU, develo...
- May 04, 2016 [News] Signing of an MOU between A-WEB and the Incheon Lif...
- May 04, 2016 [News] The 2016 Seoul International Forum on Elections for...
- Apr 22, 2016 [News] Election Visitors Program in the Republic of Korea
- Apr 21, 2016 [Press Release] Korean Elections: A Model of Best Practice
- Apr 19, 2016 [News] Capacity Building Program for Middle Level Electora...
- Apr 12, 2016 [News] Signing of an MOU between A-WEB and KPU
- Apr 12, 2016 [News] Signing of an MOU between A-WEB, NEC and TSE
- Today's Member Bosnia and Herzegovina
BiH Central Election Commission (Centralna Izborna Komisija)
- Newsletter May 2016 Newsletter
- 2015 A-WEB Annual Report Publication
- A-WEB Brochure (December 2015) Publication
- A-WEB Election Calendar 2016 Publication
- A-WEB Report for Jogorku Kenesh Elections in the Kyrgyz Republic Election Visitor Program
- A-WEB Charter Publication
- Handbook for the 2015 Election Visitor Program in Kyrgyz Republi... Publication
- Program Book for the 2nd General Assembly and the World Conferen... Publication
- 2014 A-WEB Annual Report Publication