- Provisional Electoral Council (Haiti)
- EMB : Conseil Electoral Provisoire
- Website : http://www.cephaiti.ht
- Join : 2013
- EMB Information
· Date of formation : 1987
· Number of staff at EMB : 9+
· Main functions of EMB
- Ensuring confidence building among key actors involved in the electoral process;
- Establish the balance between the various political players in the race, hence the role of arbiter.
- Organize and supervise elections.
- Enforce the election legislation throughout the national territory.
- Ensure elections are held freely, credibly and transparently.
- Intervening in the mobilization and coordination of activities related to electoral information.
- Provide input in developing the legal framework for the electoral process.